Semi load of hay
A semi loaded with hay for delivery caught fire at the intersection of MCR Q and Highway 52.
Hay stack fire
Fire burned for almost 4 days straight. It was a total loss before we even got called to the fire.
If not for the quick work of a retired 20+ year firefighter with a fire extinguisher, who happened to live across the street, this could have gotten really bad.
Cause of the grass fire
A raptor dropped a snake on the transformer causing a spark that started a 5+ acre grass fire.
Hay stack fire at badger Creek Dairy
Hay stack fire at Front Range Dairy